Tuesday 13 March 2012

Site Photographs - Reference and Inspirational Material

Site Photographs 1.0


Ivy Verlaat and myself conducted the walk together.
These are a select collection from Ivy's photographs that day.
Photographs courtesy of Ivy Veraat March 5, 2012 - 10:00-12:00pm


Brisbane Storey Bridge. View of one shed. Greenery dominates space. Verlaat, I. 2012.

Noted blue elements all over sites. Same blue used on safety signs, line marking ect. Verlaat, I. 2012.

Bridge, far view of cliffs and sheds. Dark and mysterious atmosphere. Verlaat, I. 2012

Shed. Heritage listed. Industrial. Verlaat, I. 2012

Cliffs are black and shiny with rain. Very green. River is pleasant. Space near jetty calls me. Verlaat, I. 2012.

These cliffs provide a nice quiet space compared to areas near sheds. Prefer this location. Can be viewed from bridge, city, river walk, cliff top. Verlaat, I, 2012.  

Exercise equipment available for public. There is a definite amount of physical activity occurring. Makes me think a space people can engage with, interact with, see results with would be a good space. Verlaat, I. 2012.  

Shed 2. View of city. If our folie was lit up, it would receive great views and people in city would be able to view it too. Verlaat, I. 2012.  

Jetty. So far this is the space I prefer.  Most group members agree. I have begun sketches of folie with this space in mind. Veraat, I. 2012. 

Industrial, Heavy.  Could use similar matrials or could juxtapose  with materials that are light in character. Verlaat, I. 2012. 

Under bridge view. Alot of people tend to chose this space under the bridge for the folie. I am hoping we deter from this. Verlaat,, I. 2012. 

Bridge underside. Verlaat, I. 2012. 

Sweeping view of site. Shed 2 visible. Roof seems illuminated. Want to work with space beyonf the shed. possibly between it if light work is involved. Verlaat, I. 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment